Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: workspaces
Even stodgy old federal buildings can benefit from the smart design the latest technological advances offer today's building designers.
Rep. Jeff Denham, who is sponsoring a proposal that would create a civilian BRAC-style process for federal buildings, joined the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris to discuss the proposal.
The company connects people looking for office space with those offering it.
Even as Americans are getting bigger it seems their work stations and cubicles are getting smaller. So, senior correspondent Mike Causey says, you literally are in a tight space.