Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: workspaces
Even stodgy old federal buildings can benefit from the smart design the latest technological advances offer today's building designers.
Rep. Jeff Denham, who is sponsoring a proposal that would create a civilian BRAC-style process for federal buildings, joined the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris to discuss the proposal.
The company connects people looking for office space with those offering it.
Even as Americans are getting bigger it seems their work stations and cubicles are getting smaller. So, senior correspondent Mike Causey says, you literally are in a tight space.