Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: workforce reduction
TSA is offering targeted early retirements, but certain mission-critical employees cannot apply. NGA is offering 150 buyouts.
A list of federal agencies that considered or offered buyouts and early retirements in 2011.
The buyouts and early retirements apply to billing and collection jobs in 11 regional health care networks. They are part of VA's initiative to consolidate accounting activities.
More than 400 people must leave the Air Force by early 2012, as part of an initiative to trim the military branch's officer cadre. Air Force leaders are also targeting enlisted service members.
The Partnership for Public Service's new report warns the United States "must not repeat the mistakes of the past" with automatic across-the-board cuts.