Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: workforce management
The system will automatically collect information about how often federal employees telework and for how long. The change will paint a more accurate, detailed picture of federal employees' teleworking habits.
John Palguta, the vice president for policy at Partnership for Public Service, talks about agency ranks in the annual "Best Places to Work" survey.
Federal News Radio is now accepting nominations for our first annual Causey Awards. The awards focus on people who have made outstanding achievements and important contributions to the Human Capital Management field in 2009.
The Air Force Materiel Command will explore the possibility of buyouts to help reduce its workforce. The agency plans to survey its civilian workforce next week to see if there is enough interest in $25,000 buyouts.
What many workers often forget is they bosses were once employees too, and probably tried or knew about some classic workplace practices, like calling in sick after a hangover, or pretending a piece of office equipment is broken.