Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: workforce management
The system will automatically collect information about how often federal employees telework and for how long. The change will paint a more accurate, detailed picture of federal employees' teleworking habits.
John Palguta, the vice president for policy at Partnership for Public Service, talks about agency ranks in the annual "Best Places to Work" survey.
Federal News Radio is now accepting nominations for our first annual Causey Awards. The awards focus on people who have made outstanding achievements and important contributions to the Human Capital Management field in 2009.
The Air Force Materiel Command will explore the possibility of buyouts to help reduce its workforce. The agency plans to survey its civilian workforce next week to see if there is enough interest in $25,000 buyouts.
What many workers often forget is they bosses were once employees too, and probably tried or knew about some classic workplace practices, like calling in sick after a hangover, or pretending a piece of office equipment is broken.