Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: workforce
The Office of Personnel Management has broken down the results of the annual governmentwide survey to such a fine level that it should make the problems in federal offices painfully clear. Director Katherine Archuleta says OPM has distributed individual reports to 20,000 offices. A new digital dashboard highlights the good, bad and ugly.
Senior Correspondent Mike Causey shares feedback from his readers about working on Labor Day.
Vincent Micone, the chairman of the Combined Federal Campaign for the national capital region, said the goal for 2014 is $52 million. He said to achieve that target, the CFC will be more aggressive in using social media to attract a new generation of donors.
President Barack Obama named Jenny R. Yang as the new EEOC chair Tuesday, but one employee union has already given her a list of issues they'd like to see her tackle.
On this week's Women of Washington radio show, Lockheed Martin's Sondra Barbour explains how she and women like her broke the glass ceiling in the private sector.
With more people teleworking or working at remote locations, agencies face a tough time providing the equal opportunity information they're required by law to provide their dispersed workforce. A new report from EEOC offers some solutions for agencies.
Enough with all the talk about whether or not federal CIOs have enough authority, Keith Trippie said. The real conversation is how CIOs and their organization need to morph over the next decade.
Was Labor Day just another work day for you? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey wants to hear from feds who kept on working while the rest of us cooked hot dogs and went to the beach.
Even though it's a federal holiday, the one when working folks are supposed to rest, Uncle Sam has millions of lifeguards - civilian and military - on duty today. For obvious reasons. And even if you can't see them, they are there, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.
Colleen Kelley, president of the National Treasury Employees Union will discuss a new website that educates people about the federal government.
August 29, 2014