Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: workforce
Federal News Radio is recognizing winners of the second annual Causey Awards. Federal News Radio's Francis Rose and Mike Causey discussed the hallmarks of exemplary HR professionals.
A lot has changed in the last 20 years, especially for women who work in the federal government. We get details from MSPB's James Tsugawa and Cynthia Ferentinos.
"Better, but not there yet" may be the best way to sum up a recent report on gender differences in the federal workspace. The Partnership for Public Service's John Palguta tells us about a new report.
Lance Davis, program manager of the Design Excellence Architecture program in the Public Buildings Service at the General Services Administration, tells Federal News Radio about new ways GSA is looking at office space.
The awards are given out by the Partnership for Public Service. John Palguta, vice president for policy at PPS, gave Federal News Radio some background on this year's finalists.
In a new report, the Government Accountability Office says the Federal Aviation Administration is taking steps to plan for and train its technician workforce but a more strategic approach is needed. Gerald Dillingham, the Director of Physical Infrastructure Issues at GAO, discussed the report with the DorobekINSIDER.