Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: workforce
James VanAntwerp is the winner of the Federal Managers Association's Federal Manager of the year award.
The Office of Personnel Management debuts a series of webcasts to educate federal employees about the Open Season process.
More than 400 people must leave the Air Force by early 2012, as part of an initiative to trim the military branch's officer cadre. Air Force leaders are also targeting enlisted service members.
Tim McManus, Vice President for Education and Outreach at Partnership for Public Service, discusses how students are sharing their experience working for government to recruit the next generation of feds.
Following the troubled launch of the revamped USAJobs.gov, the government's jobs portal, Sen. John Kerry (D-Mass.), is renewing his call for a private contractor to manage the site. He has also asked Federal CIO Steven VanRoekel to investigate and intervene.
Are you better off financially slogging it to work or sleeping in five days a week. Some people say that all things considered they would be better off as a retiree than as an office serf. So do the math, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.
After a rocky start, the Office of Personnel Management says USAJobs.gov, the federal government's jobs portal, is making progress, citing 1.8 million successful log-ins in the last two weeks.
Office of Management and Budget employees are voting today and Nov. 1 on whether or not they want to be represented by the American Federal of Government Employees union.
TroopSwap CEO Blake Hall and Vice President of Operations Aaron Tiffany joined the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris to explain how the company is reaching out to military spouses.