Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: workforce
President Obama nominated Dr. Kathleen H. Hicks for the position of principal deputy under secretary of defense for Policy and Derek H. Chollet, as assistant secretary of defense for International Security Affairs.
Tim McManus, vice president for education and outreach at the Partnership for Public Service, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss which agencies are doing well when it comes to workforce diversity. Agencies' diversity plans are due today.
This week on AFGE's "Inside Government" Council of Prison Locals President Dale Deshotel and TSA Local 1120 Montana Vice President Eric Wood shed light on the dangers of privatization at their agencies. Food & Water Watch Senior Lobbyist Tony Corbo addresses ongoing concerns with a proposal to change federal poultry inspections while AFGE DoD Local 2142 President Joe Gonzales details the impact of workplace conditions on employee morale.
The Energy Department is trying to make it easier to attract top talent with its revamped websites — Jobs.Energy.gov.
When it comes time for your performance rating, do you ever feel like the honest, hard-working kid in the boxing movie who gets a shot at the title, only to be told that he must take a dive, or else? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey wants to know: Are your agency performance ratings rigged?
Tags: Emily Kopp
The Department of Navy is distributing a guide for hiring people with disabilities.
Senate amendment allows retiring federal employees to return to work on a part-time basis. Ron Sanders, senior executive adviser at Booz Allen Hamilton, says this provision allows retirees to pass along their institutional knowledge while continuing their civil service.
The Senate voted Wednesday to overhaul transportation programs and keep aid flowing to thousands of construction projects while strengthening highway. The $109 billion measure, approved in a 74-22 vote, included a number of amendments affecting federal pay and benefits, including a provision to allows "phased retirements" for federal employees and an expansion of an expired mass-transit subsidy.