Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: workforce
Are you enjoying your day off? So is senior correspondent Mike Causey.
The Defense Department is launching an Information Technology Exchange Pilot Program.
USPS cancels bonuses for executives, officers and administrative staff.
Feds who goof off on the job, or who spend all day surfing the net, watching the clock or on personal business are in for trouble. Congress is coming. So why are the vast majority of civil servants not quaking in their boots? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey tells all.
Coming soon to a federal agency near you - buyouts. So do you fit the profile? Are you buyout bait or, asks Senior Correspondent Mike Causey, will you be the last person left to turn out the lights?
The Census Bureau plans to close half of its regional offices in its first realignment of field offices in 50 years. The change could affect more than 300 employees. Agency leaders expect to save up to $18 million dollars per year under the plan.
Stephen Shih of OPM tells Federal News Radio about the success of the new wiki site used for training and development of government managers and training professionals.
Stories Federal News Radio reporters are working on for June 16, 2011.