Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: workforce
Gary Steinberg, acting director of the Labor Department's Office of Workers' Compensation Programs, spoke to Federal News Radio about the changes.
For a long time now, lawyers have been the dominant profession in the House and Senate. But, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says maybe we could use some more doctors and carpenters who understand the measure-twice-cut-once rule.
Hundreds of cyber-related jobs are currently open in the D.C. area.
Lots of people took the day off - from work and from reading - yesterday. Which is why senior correspondent Mike Causey saved his favorite Independence Day tribute for the day after.
Are you enjoying your day off? So is senior correspondent Mike Causey.
The Defense Department is launching an Information Technology Exchange Pilot Program.
USPS cancels bonuses for executives, officers and administrative staff.
Feds who goof off on the job, or who spend all day surfing the net, watching the clock or on personal business are in for trouble. Congress is coming. So why are the vast majority of civil servants not quaking in their boots? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey tells all.
Coming soon to a federal agency near you - buyouts. So do you fit the profile? Are you buyout bait or, asks Senior Correspondent Mike Causey, will you be the last person left to turn out the lights?