Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: workforce
Federal News Radio is recognizing winners of the second annual Causey Awards. Federal News Radio's Francis Rose and Mike Causey discussed the hallmarks of exemplary HR professionals.
A lot has changed in the last 20 years, especially for women who work in the federal government. We get details from MSPB's James Tsugawa and Cynthia Ferentinos.
"Better, but not there yet" may be the best way to sum up a recent report on gender differences in the federal workspace. The Partnership for Public Service's John Palguta tells us about a new report.
Lance Davis, program manager of the Design Excellence Architecture program in the Public Buildings Service at the General Services Administration, tells Federal News Radio about new ways GSA is looking at office space.
The awards are given out by the Partnership for Public Service. John Palguta, vice president for policy at PPS, gave Federal News Radio some background on this year's finalists.
In a new report, the Government Accountability Office says the Federal Aviation Administration is taking steps to plan for and train its technician workforce but a more strategic approach is needed. Gerald Dillingham, the Director of Physical Infrastructure Issues at GAO, discussed the report with the DorobekINSIDER.