Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: workforce
When your federal agency winds up as a top ten joke on the Jay Leno show, you know you are going to have some image problems for a long time, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says. Take the General Services Administration ...
The Commerce Department has big plans for its headquarters in downtown Washington, and it could lead a revolution in public-building planning.
Sandy Smith, director of the BRAC Transition Center, and Career Transition Specialist Amy Seales, provide tips and advice for federal job seekers.
April 6, 2012
Billy Milton, chief human capital officer at the USDA, tells The Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Emily Kopp about the Agriculture Department's successful approach to managing its workforce in tough budgetary times.
Worried about another pay freeze next year? Thinking about retiring to get a cost of living adjustment? Timing is everything, and for some people its already too late, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.
Although scandal rocked the General Services Administration's leadership this last week, it remains unclear whether the four regional commissioners out on leave would face criminal prosecution.
When it comes time for your performance rating, do you ever feel like the honest, hard-working kid in the boxing movie who gets a shot at the title, only to be told that he must take a dive, or else? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey wants to know: Are your agency performance ratings rigged?
The Air Force is hoping that its USA Staffing Onboarding Manager tool can help it slash the time it takes to hire civilians.
Thanks to the two-year pay freeze and two years of higher health premiums many federal workers today are taking home less money than they were in 2010, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says. Some alert feds are also curious as to whether Congress has plans to extend their pay freeze until 2013, 2014 or maybe even until 2015.
STRATFOR Vice President for Intelligence Fred Burton will tell you what you can do to protect yourself when traveling abroad.
March 30, 2012(Encore presentation April 13, 2012)