Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: workforce
Mika Cross received a 2014 Causey Award for raising the level of workforce issues at the Department of Agriculture.
Dr. Linda M. Jensen was honored with a 2014 Causey Award for shifting the culture at NASA Ames Research Center and improving its workforce capabilities.
As the former chief procurement officer at DHS, Nick Nayak led a governmentwide push to build a smarter acquisition workforce. He was named a 2014 Causey Award winner for his efforts.
Comedian Steve Martin has some useful words of advice -- two of them, actually -- for tax deadbeats on Capitol Hill, says Senior Correspondent Mike Causey.
Linda Rix, co-CEO of FastYeti Incorporated, will discuss proposals to reform the Department of Veterans Affairs, and how her website -- vetsHQ.com -- is helping veterans get the benefits they need.
August 1, 2014
The National Defense Panel delivered "Ensuring a Strong U.S. Defense for the Future" an assessment of the 2014 Quadrennial Defense Review put forth by the Defense Department.
Federal employees are a prime target for hackers and other bad guys when on vacation. Learn 12 tips for keeping you and your federal-issued laptop safe while out of the office this summer.
Rep. Donna Edwards (D-Md.) introduced a bill Thursday that would reduce the amount new federal employees must pay toward their government pensions. The National Treasury Employees Union and the National Active and Retired Federal Employees Association support the legislation, which would repeal the last two increases in retirement contributions.
President Barack Obama signed an executive order Thursday creating yet another set of compliance requirements for more than 24,000 companies that work for the government. Vendors will have to certify they have not violated any of the 14 federal labor laws in order to win new contracts.
Tags: acquisition , contracting , industry , White House , Barack Obama , labor laws , Mary Beth Bosco , Holland Knight , Trey Hodgkins , Information Technology Alliance for Public Sector , David Madland , Center for American Progress , Eric Crusius , Centre Law Group , Jason Miller
Consider yourself on holiday, of sorts, for the next five weeks. Even if you've had your vacation or can't afford one the time between now and Labor Day should be more relaxed because Congress is gone. And that's good news for most feds.