Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: workforce
In a memo to employees, the acting administrator signals he's in for the long term by outlining six areas to focus on in 2013 and beyond.
The agency raised the rate for using a privately owned vehicle to $0.565 per mile. Rates for airplane travel and motorcycles also went up.
Host Derrick Dortch hosts a roundtable discussion of veteran's issues, with representatives from the Veterans of Foreign Wars.
January 11, 2013(Encore presentation January 25, 2013)
Tags: veterans , VFW , disabled vets , claims processing , veterans issues , Veterans hiring , veterans care , Congress , Joe Davis , Ryan Gallucci , Gerald Manar , Derrick Dortch , Fed Access , veteran employment , veteran issues , veterans with disabilities , veterans retirement benefits , Veterans of Foreign Wars , Department of Veterans Affairs
Host Bill Bransford hosts a roundtable discussion of a recent report on law enforcement officer fatality rates.
January 11, 2013
Tags: FLEOA , Bill Bransford , Craig Floyd , Kristen Mahoney , James Burch , Office of Justice Programs , Department of Justice , Federal Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund , law enforcement officer fatality rates , Fed Talk
Since the dawn of civilization, mankind (and womankind too) has been vexed by two burning questions: Is there sex after marriage and is their life after retirement? For the correct answer check out Senior Correspondent Mike Causey's Federal Report today.
From tightened purse strings to a rapidly retiring workforce, federal agencies face a potential witches' brew when it comes to maintaining employee motivation, the Merit Systems Protection Board found in a new report. While overall motivation levels remain high, MSPB pointed to two potential gaps: Many federal employees do not feel all that motivated by the specific characteristics of their jobs, and they increasingly feel that job performance is disconnected from reward.
Bill Dougan, the president of the National Federation of Federal Employees, says Congress and the White House shouldn't make federal employees have to wait for a raise.
Jenny Mattingley, director of government affairs at Shaw Bransford & Roth says agencies will also continue to focus on reforming the civil service this year.
Senior Correspondent Mike Causey ponders whether the prospect of a March pay raise - after two years in the deep freeze - makes you giddy with excitement. Have you already started planning on what you will do with that extra dollar a day?