Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: worforce
Talent acquisition manager Mike Bruni will discuss how to get a job in what is a competitive and challenging federal market.
May 23, 2014
We've been hearing for a dozen years about the upcoming federal retirement tsunami, when thousands of baby boomers with years of technical expertise leave the federal service for the golf courses and RV parks of retirement communities. But timing the retirement wave can be tricky.
Lily Whiteman, author of "How to Land a Top-Paying Federal Job" will discuss the job outlook in the federal government.
June 7, 2013
Tags: federal hiring , Lily Whiteman , How To Land A Top-Paying Federal Job , federal market , internship programs , sequestration , Pathways Program , government employees , Derrick Dortch , Fed Access
Charles De Sanno from the Department of Veterans Affairs and Booz Allen Hamilton's Ilene Yarnoff will talk about mobile apps and mobile security issues in the federal workplace.
April 6, 2012
Tags: mobile apps , mobile workplace , mobile security , mobile devices , Debra Roth , Shaw Bransford & Roth , Charles De Sanno , enterprise architecture , Ilene Yarnoff , cybersecurity , Booz Allen Hamilton , Fed Talk , Department of Veteran