Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: women-owned businesses
The Federal Acquisition Regulations Council said contracting officers no longer have worry about contract award dollar thresholds when setting aside acquisitions for disadvantaged women-owned businesses. This interim rule was one of 13 actions issued by the FAR Council today.
And the Sad State of Women Owned Businesses
Sen. Casey proposes legislation that would prevent prime contractors from abusing subcontractors in the acquisitions process.
Host Mark Amtower interviews Julie Weeks, CEO, WomenAble, and Judy Bradt, CEO, SummitInsight (pictured), on the three-part American Express open study, Victory in Procurement.
December 20, 2010 (Encore Presentation December 27, 2010)