Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: wine
WTOP's Hank Silverberg reports.
Frederick Wine House owner Gary Zorechak gets calls from customers throughout the holidays asking if he can ship bottles of wine out of county to family and friends
Tags: wine shipments
Maryland could soon join Virginia and 36 other states and the District in allowing direct wine shipments.
Wine enthusiasts plan to attend a legislative hearing in Frederick today to argue that a law preventing patrons from bringing their own bottles of wine into restaurants that hold liquor licenses should be repealed
Not every wine is appropriate for every purpose, but winemaker Anthony Aellen at Linganore Winecellars is hoping a few bottlings will pair well with celebrations around the holiday table.
You can make homemade wine in just two days.
Job interviewing advice: Don't follow the lead of the hiring manager if you're being interviewed at a restaurant and the manager orders a glass of wine.
Recent frost nearly ruined all of the grapes of one Loudoun County winery and seriously damaged the crops of two others.
The idea raised by chef Bryan Voltaggio of Volt restaurant for Frederick County restaurants never made it to Annapolis because no lawmaker would take the lead on it.