Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: whistleblower
Certain whistleblower groups say the bill eliminates protection for those who speak out, manager groups think it is a good compromise.
After the Office of Special Counsel intervened on their behalf, two federal whistleblowers won a 45-day stay on personnel actions taken against them.
The Office of Special Counsel is seeking to halt adverse personnel actions against two federal whistleblowers. Both employees were placed on unpaid administrative leave after they blew the whistle at their agencies.
A Senate committee takes up a bill to beef up legal and employment protection for federal whistleblowers. The legislation, for which there is a companion bill making its way through the House, is favored by the Obama Administration and federal employee labor unions, but is opposed by at least one large group representing federal managers.
The decision about what comes next for Teresa Chambers will have to come from OPM, not Interior. Attorney Debra Roth explains.
Abby Phillip, a reporter for POLITICO, details who the administration is going after and what possible effect this could have on future whistleblowers in government.
An upcoming conference features theme-based workshops led by prominent whistleblowers and good government organizations, a national security panel with star whistleblowers in the industry and more! Tom Devine with the Government Accountability Project has details.
ATF agent Vince Cefalu was terminated after publicizing a scandal that left guns in the hands of Mexican drug gangs. He tells Fox News his firing was politically motivated.