Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: weight loss
With the arrival of spring, we're that much closer to bathing suit season. If your waistline could use some help, WTOP's Kristi King has some tips to avoid overeating.
Which foods can give your metabolism a boost? WTOP's Kristi King reports.
Obesity may be a major health threat with few effective treatments, but new weight loss drugs failed to get approval from the Food and Drug Administration this month.
If you were one of the thousands who didn't get power back for days after last Wednesday's storm, you'll be happy to know there may be one positive -- if unintended -- side effect: It may have helped you lose weight.
This is the time of year when many of us are promising to shake those extra pounds. But you might want to make sure you don't have one particular weight loss product in your medicine cabinet.