Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: weight loss
With the arrival of spring, we're that much closer to bathing suit season. If your waistline could use some help, WTOP's Kristi King has some tips to avoid overeating.
Which foods can give your metabolism a boost? WTOP's Kristi King reports.
Obesity may be a major health threat with few effective treatments, but new weight loss drugs failed to get approval from the Food and Drug Administration this month.
If you were one of the thousands who didn't get power back for days after last Wednesday's storm, you'll be happy to know there may be one positive -- if unintended -- side effect: It may have helped you lose weight.
This is the time of year when many of us are promising to shake those extra pounds. But you might want to make sure you don't have one particular weight loss product in your medicine cabinet.