Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: websites
Market Connections President Lisa Dezzutti joins host Mark Amtower to discuss how federal agencies are using traditional and social media in their marketing efforts.
April 2, 2012
New report from the .gov Reform Task Force shows agencies run more than 440 inactive websites, few measure performance consistently and there are few standards for how to design the sites. In the survey of the 56 largest agencies, the task force found Treasury has the most domains and NASA has the most public facing websites.
Kundra speaks to front-liners in Obama new media push
Pretty soon you're going to see a lot less dot-gov websites that have been deemed unnecessary and out of date.
The websites for the Fiddlin' Foresters - the official U.S. Forest folk band - and one for desert tortoises are a couple of websites that could be on the chopping block in the White House efforts to cut wasteful spending.
Federal CIO Vivek Kundra will develop policy and guidance to improve how agencies manage their websites.
Host John Gilroy discusses what feds need to know about running their websites. His guest this week is Phil Kemelor of SEMphonic.
October 19, 2010
The Digital Government Achievement Awards and Best of Web and Digital Government Achievement Awards both recognize outstanding agency websites at the federal, state and local levels. Cathilea Robinett, executive director of Center for Digital Education and the Center for Digital Government, joined DorobekINSIDER to discuss this year's winners.
The British government is to conduct a review of all 820 of its websites.
WFED's Max Cacas reports.