Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: website design
Don Bruns, managing director at Navigation Arts, will discuss best practices for designing web apps.
January 15, 2013
Tags: technology , mobile apps , mobile app design , Digital Government Strategy , Navigation Arts , desktop services , haptic technology , responsive design , Web apps , mobile security , John Gilroy , Federal Tech Talk , Don Bruns
Host John Gilroy is joined by Jon Booth, director of Web and New Media Services at the Center for Medicare and Medicaid services.
October 11, 2011
Tags: technology , mymedicare.gov , jon booth , new media , center for medicare and medicaid services , Medicare , Medicaid , Google , Microsoft , electronic health records , personal health record , John Gilroy , Federal Tech Talk
Three IT veterans will join host John Gilroy to talk about design tools that government agencies can use to reduce the costs of their IT systems.
May 31, 2011
Tags: technology , enterprise architecture , Mark Foreman , Government Transaction Services , Grant Thorton , Norm Lorentz , Dick Burke , ACT/IAC , Vivek Kundra , John Gilroy , Federal Tech Talk , ARMATURE
Dick Stapleton from HHS and Mark Pietrasanta from Aquilent join host John Gilroy to discuss best practices that federal agencies can use to engage citizens.
May 24, 2011
Tags: technology , Dick Stapleton , HHS , Mark Pietrasanta , Aquilent , Public-private partnership , Transparency , Healtcare , Health Resources and Services Administration , Vaccines.gov , information sharing , John Gilroy , Federal Tech Talk , web development , ARMATURE
NavigationArts' Mobile Practice Director Doug Brashear joins host John Gilroy to talk about how the government should handle mobile communication.
May 10, 2011(Encore presentation September 6, 2011)
Tags: mobile technology , NavigationArts , Doug Brashear , HTML 5.O , Government Web and new Media conference , Interior Department , GSA , ATF , John Gilroy , ARMATURE , Federal Tech Talk , technology