Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: web design
Aquilent's Mark Pietrasanta and Sean Fitzpatrick, join host John Gilroy to discuss what federal agencies can do to make their websites more user friendly.
July 2, 2013
Doug Brashear from Navigation Arts joins host John Gilroy to discuss design options for the mobile platform.
June 12, 2012
Tags: technology , mobile devices , mobile security , Doug Brashear , Navigation Arts , mobile apps , OMB , OMB Digital Strategy , software development , iOS , Android , information management , John Gilroy , Federal Tech Talk
Host John Gilroy is joined by John Booth, director of Web and New Media services at the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Service.
October 11, 2011
Tags: technology , mymedicare.gov , john booth , center for medicare and medicaid services , data collection , Google , Microsoft , electronic health record , Personal Heath Records , John Gilroy , Federal Tech Talk