Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: weather advisory
Temperatures will be in the teens and 20s Tuesday night, which could bring a refreeze.
Icy neighborhood streets and sidewalks are the big problems people are encountering.
The D.C. area has been mostly spared by a snowstorm that is dumping large amounts of snow on Southern Maryland, the Eastern Shore.
Subfreezing temperatures and up to an inch of snow sticking to roads in parts of the WTOP listening area are causing slick and slippery conditions for the Tuesday morning commute.