Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: weather
"He's also going to become part of the stable here at WTOP," says ABC7 Chief Meteorologist Doug Hill. "We're working out those details."
It's a record that might surprise you.
"A snowflake is possible. Don't be shocked if you see it," says ABC 7 Meteorologist Chris Naille.
The U.S. Coast Guard says high water levels have caused a large barge to bump into the 14th Street Bridge. There were no injuries.
Office of Personnel Management Director John Berry joins us at 3 p.m. to talk about making the call to close the federal government. We'll ask him which way he's leaning for tomorrow when the next big snow event is being predicted. Federal agencies that employ 230,000 in Washington were closed today at an estimated cost of $100 million.
Some kids get to sleep in. Others have the whole day off after Saturday's snow. Major roads are clear.