Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: weather
Some Montgomery County residents felt dumped on. As winter approaches, a forum will be held to explain how the county handles snow removal.
The information will be used to track atmospheric threats.
At least one tornado touched down during Thursday's severe weather, according to the National Weather Service.
A coastal flood advisory has been extended until 3 a.m. Wednesday for Alexandria, Arlington, D.C., Fairfax, Falls Church, Manassas, Prince Georges, Prince William and Stafford. The extension also applies to the coastal flood warning for Anne Arundel county.
The Weather Channel says the Washington D.C. area experienced the worst summer weather in the United States in 2010.
Three days after a severe storm swept through the area, leaving what some called a "war zone" in it's wake, most people have their power back.
Pepco customers who are still without electricity can get estimated restoration times.
Tags: Storms , outages , Pepco , Dominion Virginia Power , Baltimore Gas and Electric , BGE , Northern Virginia Electric Cooperative , NOVEC , Southern Maryland Electric Cooperative , SMECO , Joe Rigby , Adrian Fenty
Local communities are working to help everyone stay cool and comfortable in the brutally hot weather conditions.
learn about weather with NOAA's at-home experiments
It's so hot, you can fry an egg - literally. WTOP's Andrew Mollenbeck spent the day testing this theory out.