Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: weather
Some Montgomery County residents felt dumped on. As winter approaches, a forum will be held to explain how the county handles snow removal.
The information will be used to track atmospheric threats.
At least one tornado touched down during Thursday's severe weather, according to the National Weather Service.
A coastal flood advisory has been extended until 3 a.m. Wednesday for Alexandria, Arlington, D.C., Fairfax, Falls Church, Manassas, Prince Georges, Prince William and Stafford. The extension also applies to the coastal flood warning for Anne Arundel county.
The Weather Channel says the Washington D.C. area experienced the worst summer weather in the United States in 2010.
Three days after a severe storm swept through the area, leaving what some called a "war zone" in it's wake, most people have their power back.
Pepco customers who are still without electricity can get estimated restoration times.
Tags: Storms , outages , Pepco , Dominion Virginia Power , Baltimore Gas and Electric , BGE , Northern Virginia Electric Cooperative , NOVEC , Southern Maryland Electric Cooperative , SMECO , Joe Rigby , Adrian Fenty
Local communities are working to help everyone stay cool and comfortable in the brutally hot weather conditions.
learn about weather with NOAA's at-home experiments
It's so hot, you can fry an egg - literally. WTOP's Andrew Mollenbeck spent the day testing this theory out.