Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: weather
Break out the shorts. You'll get a little taste of summer Monday afternoon as temperatures climb into the mid- to upper 80s.
Tags: Colleen Kelleher
"The computer models paint a disturbing picture to me because I don't like cold weather, especially this time of year," says ABC7 Chief Meteorologist Doug Hill.
Tags: Doug Hill ,
In response to recent weather-related dismissals and delays, OPM is offering employees choices when it comes to taking leave.
Temperatures will be in the teens and 20s Tuesday night, which could bring a refreeze.
A few traces of snow remain around the WTOP listening area as a reminder of the bitterly cold and icy winter. But Mother Nature has a gift in store for Friday: potentially record-setting high temperatures and sunny conditions.
The Maryland State Highway Administration says the ground also may be oversaturated from the rain. That could lead to trees uprooting and falling on roads.
Following Wednesday evening's heavy snow fall, Federal News Radio is polling feds on how much the weather affected their commute.
We've been lucky to see temperatures break 40 degrees this winter, and this weekend we'll be lucky to see temperatures hit 30.
"Those wind gusts will be climbing, but the temperatures won't be. They're pretty much going to hold steady," says ABC 7 Chief Meteorologist Doug Hill.