Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: weather
Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell has declared a state of emergency after yesterday's storms wreaked havoc across the commonwealth, killing at least five people.
Break out the shorts. You'll get a little taste of summer Monday afternoon as temperatures climb into the mid- to upper 80s.
Tags: Colleen Kelleher
"The computer models paint a disturbing picture to me because I don't like cold weather, especially this time of year," says ABC7 Chief Meteorologist Doug Hill.
Tags: Doug Hill ,
In response to recent weather-related dismissals and delays, OPM is offering employees choices when it comes to taking leave.
Temperatures will be in the teens and 20s Tuesday night, which could bring a refreeze.
A few traces of snow remain around the WTOP listening area as a reminder of the bitterly cold and icy winter. But Mother Nature has a gift in store for Friday: potentially record-setting high temperatures and sunny conditions.
The Maryland State Highway Administration says the ground also may be oversaturated from the rain. That could lead to trees uprooting and falling on roads.
Following Wednesday evening's heavy snow fall, Federal News Radio is polling feds on how much the weather affected their commute.
We've been lucky to see temperatures break 40 degrees this winter, and this weekend we'll be lucky to see temperatures hit 30.