Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: watermen
The state Department of Natural Resources estimated that watermen's harvest will decrease by about 10 percent, a drop that will have a tremendous effect on their income.
A $17.5 million Smith Island environmental restoration project has been approved but not yet fully funded.
Erosion and rising sea levels in the Chesapeake threaten Smith Island's existence.
Chesapeake Bay's blue crab population increased 60 percent in a year and is at its highest level since 1997, the governors of Maryland and Virginia say.
Tags: crabs , blue crabs , Chesapeake Bay , Martin O'Malley , Bob McDonnell , Maryland Department of Natural Resources , DNR , Grasonville , Virginia Institute of Marine Science , VIMS , Rom Lipcius , Potomac River Fisheries Commission , John Griffin , Doug Domenech , crabbing , Colleen Kelleher