Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: water
A National Research Council report recommended Congress and the White House take a broader view at planning and allocating funds for the resources maintained by the Army Corps of Engineers.
If water is gushing sufficiently out of hydrants this week it will signal the completion of a $151 million water plant upgrade to supply 25 million more gallons per day, enough for planned growth and more to come
A long-running dispute over water rates for out-of-city customers in the Falls Church water system is growing, and Fairfax County is the latest customer asking for a refund.
Tags: Falls Church Water , City of Falls Church Water , water bills , Utility Bills , utility company , Tysons Corner , Tyson's Corner , Fairfax County Government Center , Barbara Gordon , Providence Hall Apartments , Idlywood Village West Apartments , Tysons View Apartments , Supreme Court of Virginia
A ruling by the Virginia Supreme Court could set a double standard for water prices in a region where sprawling development often creates utility delivery problems.
Two Maryland counties are considering up to 10 percent increases in the price of water, with a utility commission recommending even higher costs.
Tags: Washington Suburban Sanitary Commission , Montgomery County , Montgomery County Council , Prince George's County , Prince George's County Council , Kate Ryan , Paul D. Shinkman , Water main break ,
WTOP's Garden Editor Mike McGrath says overhead watering might be dis-coloring your plants.