Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: virtualization
The CIO said he's using an agile approach to keep large programs on track and looking to the cloud to improve the agency's business processes.
Jul 19, 2012(Encore presentation August 27, 2012)
Tom Simmons, area vice president for Citrix, details the tools provided by his company to help you manage virtualization in a more effective manner.
May 8, 2012
Josh Stephens, vice president of Technology at J&J Solarwinds, joins host John Gilroy to talk about how his company can help you with common cloud issues.
February 7, 2012
Tags: technology , J&J Solarwinds , network management , management tools , cloud computing , applications , Virtualization , storage , cybersecurity , Amazon , Rackspace , Josh Stephens , Thwack , information sharing , Gov 2.0 , information technology , records management , John Gilroy , Federal Tech Talk
The DoD Cyber Command poked and prodded the Army Corps' Los Angeles district's network during a recent Command Cyber Readiness Inspection. Army Corps of Engineers CIO Bob Kazimer said the analysis will give the rest of the agency lessons learned to improve cybersecurity across the Corps.
December 15, 2011
December 13th at 12pm
Program will discuss Updates & Progress on Emerging Technologies (Cybersecurity-Geospatial-Big Data-Virtualization & Mobility Trends), Best Practices & Benefits of Technologies, Challenges or major hurdles to still overcome, and A Vision for The Future.
Host John Gilroy will talk cloud computing, health IT, and mobile technology with Tracey Graves-Stevens, President and CEO of Innoviss.
November 15, 2011
Tags: Federal Tech Talk , John Gilroy , Tracey Graves-Stevens , Innoviss , innovation , health IT , cybersecurity , cloud computing , Virtualization , mobile computing , Business process reengineering , network architecture , systems integration
Federal agencies want to transform physically distributed server, storage and networking resources into secure, elastic, self-healing resource pools to deliver IT as a service. This is Cloud Computing, and its foundation is Virtualization. Federal agencies want to transform physically distributed server, storage and networking resources into secure, elastic, self-healing resource pools to deliver IT as a service. This is Cloud Computing, and its foundation is Virtualization. When storage, networking and servers are woven together on a virtualization platform, Federal agencies can begin an evolutionary - not revolutionary - journey to Cloud Computing.
Census Bureau CIO Brian McGrath said the agency is conducting 60 American Community Surveys online. Census also wants offices to virtualize all applications unless they can justify why it wouldn't work.
May 11, 2011
Defense Intelligence Agency chief information officer Grant Schneider tells Federal News Radio about his agency's new virtualized desktop,and other priorities that he is working on.
April 21, 2011