Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: violence
Federal News Radio's Mike Causey tells describes the physical dangers of being a fed and what precautions they can take.
Prince George's County is bringing in over 100 federal agents to help stay the violence that has killed 13 people in the first two weeks of the year, and a former Governor and County Executive says this isn't the first time this has happened.
D.C. Police are out in force this weekend across the city as the department kicked off the second "All Hands on Deck" initiative of the year.
"We believe that everything comes from our mind. There's violence in this world because we haven't learned to control our mind," Reema Datta says.