Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: video
Members of the federal workforce share their stories about public service in this new video from the Office of Personnel Management.
Recruits in the Federal Air Marshal Service undergo 16 weeks of rigorous training to prepare for their primary duty - helping travelers reach their destinations unharmed. Every three months, air marshals receive refresher training in hand-to-hand defense, physical fitness and threat-scenarios aboard a life-size mockup of a passenger jet. Federal News Radio goes inside a flight simulator for a first-hand look at a training exercise.
Government agencies could win a free assessment of their website by entering the General Services Administration's First Fridays usability contest.
Federal agencies are tasked with making critical policy decisions, responding to nationwide emergencies and pandemics, supporting the warfighter, and ensuring homeland security. Real-time, secure and high-quality communications are a must for federal agencies. The Total Solution report reveals how in this day video is a critical element of a Unified Communications solution. It details the importance of an end user access that is as easy to use as the telephone, and a management process that allows the IT department to scale and manage the system both internally and externally with a high level of security. Tandberg Total Solution is the video portfolio that easily allows for integration so that companies can create a communications strategy to include voice, messaging, instant messaging, location based presence, and video.
Two teens are facing hate crime charges in the beating of a transgender woman at a McDonald's, an attack that was caught on video and posted online.
The service gives troops access to military war zone footage wherever they are. Service members can pull up video on a map, and even post comments about it.
One of the founders of AOL has been released from jail after being convicted for secretly video-taping high schoolers changing clothes.
This week, Amtower talks with author David Meerman Scott.