Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: veterans
A new inspector general's report indicates that employees at the Department of Veterans Affairs hid letters about benefits claims.
John Campbell, deputy assistant defense secretary for wounded warrior care and transition policy, the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris to discuss DoD's new technology-centered approach to getting returning vets back to work.
A new study may link older veterans and Alzheimer's disease. Learn more in today's DoD Report.
The VA has tried twice to fix the way its takes care of reusable medical equipment. But the Government Accountability Office is still finding some problems.
Veterans bring a lot to the job table. Military Advantage's Dr. Vince Patton explains.
More than 20,000 veterans, active-duty troops and reservists lost their homes last year.
More Iraq and Afghanistan era veterans are finding work in the public sector than ever before.
OPM Deputy Director Christine Griffin has an update on the effort increase diversity at your agency.
More than 500 wheelchair athletes who are all military Veterans begin competition at the 30th National Veterans Wheelchair Games. Tammy Duckworth, VA Assistant Secretary, has details.
Politico reports that most of the veterans who ran on the Republican ticket won in Tuesday's midterm elections.