Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: veterans
Tim McManus of the Partnership for Public Service tells us about his recent Congressional testimony.
WFED's Jason Miller reports.
The Veterans Affairs Department is sending out $430,000 to nearly 200 family caregivers of veterans.
More than 32,800 vets were hired by federal agencies in the first six months of FY2010.
The chairman of the House Veterans Affairs Committee wants to give returning vets who take classes online some parity with those who go to brick-and-mortar schools.
Unemployment by returning members of the military is too high. Senator Patty Murray is moving to change that.
The Fort Detrick community celebrated the Army's 236th birthday on Saturday by honoring wounded service members at Walter Reed Army Medical Center in Washington and the National Naval Medical Center in Bethesda.
Host Roger Waldron is joined by Paul Galanti, Commissioner of the Virginia Department of Veterans Services, and John Cissel with the Coalition For Government Procurement. They will discuss the problems veterans encounter when they enter the civilian job market, and the services available to help veterans in their job search.
May 17, 2011
Tags: contracting , Virginia Department of Veterans Services , Paul Galanti , Hanoi Hilton , prisoner of war , civilian workforce , John Cissel , Coalition for Government Procurement , Roger Waldron , wounded veterans , Off the Shelf
The Naval Sea Systems Command received the ERE Recruiting Excellence Award for Best Military Talent program for its Wounded Warrior hiring program.