Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: veterans
John Berry, the director of the Office of Personnel Management, joined the DorobekINSIDER to discuss the uptick in the number of vets being hired into the federal ranks and how the overall hiring reform process is going.
The bills range from the creation of a veterans job training program to the gun rights of veterans.
An upcoming virtual career fair for disabled vets.
Tim McManus of the Partnership for Public Service tells us about his recent Congressional testimony.
WFED's Jason Miller reports.
The Veterans Affairs Department is sending out $430,000 to nearly 200 family caregivers of veterans.
More than 32,800 vets were hired by federal agencies in the first six months of FY2010.
The chairman of the House Veterans Affairs Committee wants to give returning vets who take classes online some parity with those who go to brick-and-mortar schools.
Unemployment by returning members of the military is too high. Senator Patty Murray is moving to change that.