Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: veterans
OPM Deputy Director Christine Griffin has an update on the effort increase diversity at your agency.
More than 500 wheelchair athletes who are all military Veterans begin competition at the 30th National Veterans Wheelchair Games. Tammy Duckworth, VA Assistant Secretary, has details.
Politico reports that most of the veterans who ran on the Republican ticket won in Tuesday's midterm elections.
John Berry, the director of the Office of Personnel Management, joined the DorobekINSIDER to discuss the uptick in the number of vets being hired into the federal ranks and how the overall hiring reform process is going.
The bills range from the creation of a veterans job training program to the gun rights of veterans.
An upcoming virtual career fair for disabled vets.
Tim McManus of the Partnership for Public Service tells us about his recent Congressional testimony.
WFED's Jason Miller reports.
The Veterans Affairs Department is sending out $430,000 to nearly 200 family caregivers of veterans.