Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: veterans
National Organizer, AFGE TSA
Attorney, AFGE TSA
Aligned with the one-year anniversary of the Elevate America program, the Elevate America's Veterans Initiative brings together public, private and nonprofit organizations to provide veterans and their spouses with skills training and help them find employment in today's challenging job market.
A new inspector general's report indicates that employees at the Department of Veterans Affairs hid letters about benefits claims.
John Campbell, deputy assistant defense secretary for wounded warrior care and transition policy, the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris to discuss DoD's new technology-centered approach to getting returning vets back to work.
A new study may link older veterans and Alzheimer's disease. Learn more in today's DoD Report.
The VA has tried twice to fix the way its takes care of reusable medical equipment. But the Government Accountability Office is still finding some problems.
Veterans bring a lot to the job table. Military Advantage's Dr. Vince Patton explains.
More than 20,000 veterans, active-duty troops and reservists lost their homes last year.
More Iraq and Afghanistan era veterans are finding work in the public sector than ever before.