Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: veterans
The VA has tried twice to fix the way its takes care of reusable medical equipment. But the Government Accountability Office is still finding some problems.
Veterans bring a lot to the job table. Military Advantage's Dr. Vince Patton explains.
More than 20,000 veterans, active-duty troops and reservists lost their homes last year.
More Iraq and Afghanistan era veterans are finding work in the public sector than ever before.
OPM Deputy Director Christine Griffin has an update on the effort increase diversity at your agency.
More than 500 wheelchair athletes who are all military Veterans begin competition at the 30th National Veterans Wheelchair Games. Tammy Duckworth, VA Assistant Secretary, has details.
Politico reports that most of the veterans who ran on the Republican ticket won in Tuesday's midterm elections.
John Berry, the director of the Office of Personnel Management, joined the DorobekINSIDER to discuss the uptick in the number of vets being hired into the federal ranks and how the overall hiring reform process is going.
The bills range from the creation of a veterans job training program to the gun rights of veterans.
An upcoming virtual career fair for disabled vets.