Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: veterans
Politico reports that most of the veterans who ran on the Republican ticket won in Tuesday's midterm elections.
John Berry, the director of the Office of Personnel Management, joined the DorobekINSIDER to discuss the uptick in the number of vets being hired into the federal ranks and how the overall hiring reform process is going.
The bills range from the creation of a veterans job training program to the gun rights of veterans.
An upcoming virtual career fair for disabled vets.
Tim McManus of the Partnership for Public Service tells us about his recent Congressional testimony.
WFED's Jason Miller reports.
The Veterans Affairs Department is sending out $430,000 to nearly 200 family caregivers of veterans.
More than 32,800 vets were hired by federal agencies in the first six months of FY2010.
The chairman of the House Veterans Affairs Committee wants to give returning vets who take classes online some parity with those who go to brick-and-mortar schools.