Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: veterans
A new inspector general's report indicates that employees at the Department of Veterans Affairs hid letters about benefits claims.
John Campbell, deputy assistant defense secretary for wounded warrior care and transition policy, the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris to discuss DoD's new technology-centered approach to getting returning vets back to work.
A new study may link older veterans and Alzheimer's disease. Learn more in today's DoD Report.
The VA has tried twice to fix the way its takes care of reusable medical equipment. But the Government Accountability Office is still finding some problems.
Veterans bring a lot to the job table. Military Advantage's Dr. Vince Patton explains.
More than 20,000 veterans, active-duty troops and reservists lost their homes last year.
More Iraq and Afghanistan era veterans are finding work in the public sector than ever before.
OPM Deputy Director Christine Griffin has an update on the effort increase diversity at your agency.
More than 500 wheelchair athletes who are all military Veterans begin competition at the 30th National Veterans Wheelchair Games. Tammy Duckworth, VA Assistant Secretary, has details.
Politico reports that most of the veterans who ran on the Republican ticket won in Tuesday's midterm elections.