Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: veterans
Employing veterans is good business for companies. A recent Center for a New American Security report examines why and offers recommendations on what agencies can do to help make the hiring process easier.
Avinash Kar of the Natural Resources Defense Council discusses an FDA decision on cattle feeding processes. Attorney Joseph Petrillo offers his perspective on burgeoning bid protests. GAO's Bill Woods talks about GSA's reliance on "dun" numbers. Jamison Cush discusses Microsoft's new tablet device. Charles Scoville works with amputee veterans.
Agencies are working toward implementing an executive order designed to crack down on "fly- by-night" colleges that target military members' education benefits
On the In Depth show blog, you can listen to the interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day and links to additional resources.
VA will offer teleconferencing at Fort Drum, N.Y., Fort Knox, Ky., Rock Island Arsenal, Ill., Fort Leonard Wood, Mo., and Fort Riley, Kans.
The White House is warning that President Barack Obama will veto a widely popular House spending bill for veterans' programs and construction projects at military bases.
A job-assistance program for veterans is taking its show on the road.
Veterans are waiting too long for mental health care and are unaware that hospitals sometimes manipulate records in an attempt to make it appear that standards are being met, a former Veterans Affairs hospital official told senators Wednesday.
Veterans National Education Program Co-founders Andrea Hooper and Bob McMahon talk about the organization's vision and mission.
April 20, 2012(Encore presentation June 8, 2012)