Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: veterans
Agencies are increasing the number of disabled veterans in their ranks as they try to fulfill White House hiring mandates. But there's still a lot of unease about how disabled vets will fit into civilian environments. "The civilian workplace is a really bizarre place" for veterans, said workforce and diversity consultant Lisa Stern at a recent training she gave federal hiring officials in Bethesda.
Lawmakers want an inspector general investigation to see how long veterans must wait for mental health treatment.
President Barack Obama has telephoned 10 U.S. service members stationed abroad to wish them a happy Thanksgiving and praise their military service.
President Obama signs bipartisan bill that will help The President says it will help about 850,000 veterans who are currently unemployed and tens of thousands who are returning from Iraq and Afghanistan in the coming months.
President Barack Obama will sign into law Monday legislation giving tax breaks to companies that hire unemployed veterans.
Kelly O'Connor, president of Efiia Cares, shares details of the program.
The Defense Department has announced new opportunities for service members and wounded veterans who are now returning home from Iraq and Afghanistan.
The Morning Federal Newscast is a daily compilation of the stories you hear Federal Drive hosts Tom Temin and Amy Morris discuss throughout the show each day. The Newscast is designed to give FederalNewsRadio.com users more information about the stories you hear on the air.