Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: veterans
Those who served in WWII are still coming home.
Jordan Kime regularly visits his great-grandfather's grave at Resthaven Memorial Gardens with his grandmother, Camille Kime.
Tags: Resthaven Memorial Gardens ,
Members of the community can come out and support a group of wounded veterans cycling across country as they peddle through Emmitsburg on Sunday.
The National Intrepid Center of Excellence was conceived and built to address what is often called the 'signature injuries' of current conflicts: traumatic brain injury and post-traumatic stress.
About 30 wounded Iraq and Afghanistan veterans who are being treated at Walter Reed Army Medical Center were given a heroes' welcome -- as well as an afternoon of food and camaraderie -- Saturday at Fort Detrick.
OPM's hiring reforms could change the way the federal government recruits and retains veterans.
Amtower interviews James Lloyd, Program Director for the Veteran-Owned/Service Disabled Program at the US Army Office of Small Business Programs.
May 17, 2010
"Research has shown that women run a double risk of developing trauma in the military from battle stress, sexual harrassment and assault," AMVETS National Commander Duane Miskulin tells WTOP.
CHCO Jeff Neal says the agency received permission from OMB and OPM to hire 90 SESers. He also wants to ensure the senior manager ranks include more women and minorities.
Stanford University is trying to help vets, regardless of what type of discharge they got.