Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: veterans
OPM Deputy Director Christine Griffin has an update on the effort increase diversity at your agency.
More than 500 wheelchair athletes who are all military Veterans begin competition at the 30th National Veterans Wheelchair Games. Tammy Duckworth, VA Assistant Secretary, has details.
Politico reports that most of the veterans who ran on the Republican ticket won in Tuesday's midterm elections.
John Berry, the director of the Office of Personnel Management, joined the DorobekINSIDER to discuss the uptick in the number of vets being hired into the federal ranks and how the overall hiring reform process is going.
The bills range from the creation of a veterans job training program to the gun rights of veterans.
An upcoming virtual career fair for disabled vets.
Tim McManus of the Partnership for Public Service tells us about his recent Congressional testimony.
WFED's Jason Miller reports.
The Veterans Affairs Department is sending out $430,000 to nearly 200 family caregivers of veterans.