Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: veterans
National Organizer, AFGE TSA
Attorney, AFGE TSA
Aligned with the one-year anniversary of the Elevate America program, the Elevate America's Veterans Initiative brings together public, private and nonprofit organizations to provide veterans and their spouses with skills training and help them find employment in today's challenging job market.
A new inspector general's report indicates that employees at the Department of Veterans Affairs hid letters about benefits claims.
John Campbell, deputy assistant defense secretary for wounded warrior care and transition policy, the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris to discuss DoD's new technology-centered approach to getting returning vets back to work.
A new study may link older veterans and Alzheimer's disease. Learn more in today's DoD Report.
The VA has tried twice to fix the way its takes care of reusable medical equipment. But the Government Accountability Office is still finding some problems.
Veterans bring a lot to the job table. Military Advantage's Dr. Vince Patton explains.
More than 20,000 veterans, active-duty troops and reservists lost their homes last year.
More Iraq and Afghanistan era veterans are finding work in the public sector than ever before.