Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: vandalism
Montgomery County police have arrested three male teenagers in the vandalism at Poolesville High School in which ethnic slurs were spray-painted outside the facility.
A local school has been the target of hate crimes.
A seven-week investigation into the vandalism of more than 15 vehicles in the Robin Meadows housing development has ended with the arrests of a man and three teenage boys, the Frederick County Sheriff's Office said.
Vandals caused about $2,000 in damage to the Holly Hills Country Club, and the Frederick County Sheriff's Office wants to identify them.