Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: vacation
Travelers take their vacation preparations seriously. So what are they spending on? And, what eyebrow-raising things might they do?
These destinations are much different than your usual hotel rooms.
Tags: vacation spots , quirky destinations , Turpentine Creek Wildlife Refuge , Kokopelli's Cave Bed and Breakfast , Victorian Mansion , Dog Bark Park Inn , McMenamins Kennedy School , Forget-Me-Not Lodge , Wigwam Motel , Shady Dell RV Park
For Delaware beach-goers, a whale that washed up near Fenwick Island was an unusual sight.
Tags: whale , Fenwick Island , conservation , dead whale , Ship , Coast Guard , Colleen Kelleher , Marine Education, Research & Rehabilitation Instit , MERR , DNR , Suzanne Thurman , Ed Kelleher , environmentalists , Ocean City , resort , Delaware
The anticipation of "getting away from it all" can boost happiness for up to eight weeks.
Vacation rental operators argued that any tax increase would deter visitors from spending money at local restaurants and attractions.