Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: vacation
Travelers take their vacation preparations seriously. So what are they spending on? And, what eyebrow-raising things might they do?
These destinations are much different than your usual hotel rooms.
Tags: vacation spots , quirky destinations , Turpentine Creek Wildlife Refuge , Kokopelli's Cave Bed and Breakfast , Victorian Mansion , Dog Bark Park Inn , McMenamins Kennedy School , Forget-Me-Not Lodge , Wigwam Motel , Shady Dell RV Park
For Delaware beach-goers, a whale that washed up near Fenwick Island was an unusual sight.
Tags: whale , Fenwick Island , conservation , dead whale , Ship , Coast Guard , Colleen Kelleher , Marine Education, Research & Rehabilitation Instit , MERR , DNR , Suzanne Thurman , Ed Kelleher , environmentalists , Ocean City , resort , Delaware
The anticipation of "getting away from it all" can boost happiness for up to eight weeks.
Vacation rental operators argued that any tax increase would deter visitors from spending money at local restaurants and attractions.