Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: vacation
What do federal workers and Thanksgiving turkeys have in common? Mike Causey thinks he knows and you aren't going to like the answer.
With airlines charging more for baggage these days, you might consider an alternative type of vacation, one where you don't need to bring any clothes.
Thousands of greyhound dogs are at the beach for the Greyhounds Reach The Beach event.
Seventy two percent of Americans check their work e-mail while on vacation, when they are taking time off, on a weekend and/or on another non-work day.
Kids call the experience "awesome."
A study by SpiderLabs, a part of the data-security consulting company Trustwave, found 38 percent of last year's credit card hacking charges involved the hotel industry.
If you've never been to Cunningham Falls State Park, you can camp out or just go for a day and swim, fish, boat, hike or pack a picnic.
Gov. Bob McDonnell and more than 20 family members are visiting the land of his ancestors in Ireland.
The hotels are described as dirty and smelly. One has a bug problem.