Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: vacation
What do federal workers and Thanksgiving turkeys have in common? Mike Causey thinks he knows and you aren't going to like the answer.
With airlines charging more for baggage these days, you might consider an alternative type of vacation, one where you don't need to bring any clothes.
Thousands of greyhound dogs are at the beach for the Greyhounds Reach The Beach event.
Seventy two percent of Americans check their work e-mail while on vacation, when they are taking time off, on a weekend and/or on another non-work day.
Kids call the experience "awesome."
A study by SpiderLabs, a part of the data-security consulting company Trustwave, found 38 percent of last year's credit card hacking charges involved the hotel industry.
If you've never been to Cunningham Falls State Park, you can camp out or just go for a day and swim, fish, boat, hike or pack a picnic.
Gov. Bob McDonnell and more than 20 family members are visiting the land of his ancestors in Ireland.
The hotels are described as dirty and smelly. One has a bug problem.