Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: vacation
Federal employees got the news they were waiting for today. The White House announced they'll be given the day off on Monday, Dec. 24, giving them a four-day weekend many had been hoping for.
Editors Note: Senior Correspondent Mike Causey wrote today's back-from-vacation column more than a week before he actually went on vacation. But we'll run it in confidence that he made all the improvements he had planned and returns a slimmer, smarter fighting machine.
Are you enjoying your day off? So is senior correspondent Mike Causey.
Don't count on your credit card on that big summer trip abroad.
Starting Sunday, Disney will raise ticket prices at both the Walt Disney World resort in Orlando and Disneyland in Anaheim, Calif.
The price of unleaded regular gas is hovering near $4 a gallon as the summer traveling season approaches. The last time it was this high, people opted not to go away.
Planning your summer vacation? Have you thought about the things required to keep you healthy while you travel?
The all-day bus fare in Ocean City will increase from $2 to $3.