Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: vacation
Federal employees got the news they were waiting for today. The White House announced they'll be given the day off on Monday, Dec. 24, giving them a four-day weekend many had been hoping for.
Editors Note: Senior Correspondent Mike Causey wrote today's back-from-vacation column more than a week before he actually went on vacation. But we'll run it in confidence that he made all the improvements he had planned and returns a slimmer, smarter fighting machine.
Are you enjoying your day off? So is senior correspondent Mike Causey.
Don't count on your credit card on that big summer trip abroad.
Starting Sunday, Disney will raise ticket prices at both the Walt Disney World resort in Orlando and Disneyland in Anaheim, Calif.
The price of unleaded regular gas is hovering near $4 a gallon as the summer traveling season approaches. The last time it was this high, people opted not to go away.
Planning your summer vacation? Have you thought about the things required to keep you healthy while you travel?
The all-day bus fare in Ocean City will increase from $2 to $3.