Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: utility company
The Washington region's largest energy utility company plans to install new devices in area homes that it says would reduce power outages from hours to mere seconds.
A long-running dispute over water rates for out-of-city customers in the Falls Church water system is growing, and Fairfax County is the latest customer asking for a refund.
Tags: Falls Church Water , City of Falls Church Water , water , water bills , Utility Bills , Tysons Corner , Tyson's Corner , Fairfax County Government Center , Barbara Gordon , Providence Hall Apartments , Idlywood Village West Apartments , Tysons View Apartments , Supreme Court of Virginia
The day after the Washington Post's analysis Sunday of Pepco's poor performance rate, the utility company invited news media to its headquarters to hear an explanation.