Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: utilities
On this week's Capital Impact show, analysts discuss the fiscal cliff and its impact, and how a new court ruling will affect traditional utilites and power companies.
December 6, 2012
Here's a quick reference list for you.
Tags: electric companies ,
Janet Bodnar, editor of Kiplinger's Personal Finance. Story: How to Save on Utility Bills and Trips to the Gas Station
Callers to 911 got a busy signal 8,300 times in Montgomery County on Jan. 26. More than 1,000 calls ended with a busy signal in Prince George's County.
Virginia lawmakers passed a bill to give customers at least 20 days to pay up on a past due water bill and at least 10 days written notice before the valves are shut off by a private water company.