Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: utilities
On this week's Capital Impact show, analysts discuss the fiscal cliff and its impact, and how a new court ruling will affect traditional utilites and power companies.
December 6, 2012
Here's a quick reference list for you.
Tags: electric companies ,
Janet Bodnar, editor of Kiplinger's Personal Finance. Story: How to Save on Utility Bills and Trips to the Gas Station
Callers to 911 got a busy signal 8,300 times in Montgomery County on Jan. 26. More than 1,000 calls ended with a busy signal in Prince George's County.
Virginia lawmakers passed a bill to give customers at least 20 days to pay up on a past due water bill and at least 10 days written notice before the valves are shut off by a private water company.