Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: unscheduled leave
With snow blanketing the Washington, D.C., area, the Office of Personnel Management has announced federal workers in the region will be able to take unscheduled leave and telework Friday.
With a forecast that calls for freezing rain Tuesday night, OPM has announced that feds in the D.C. area have the option to take unscheduled leave or telework on Wednesday, for the second day in a row.
The Maryland State Highway Administration says the ground also may be oversaturated from the rain. That could lead to trees uprooting and falling on roads.
With many, if not most, area schools shutting down because of the weather, the Office of Personnel Management has announced that the federal government is open with unscheduled leave policy in effect.