Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: uniforms
The Army has a wardrobe problem. For years, the service has tried to improve its camouflage uniforms. But the process has been plagued by financial, technical and political problems. While that project stalls, the Army's PEO Soldier Unit is developing armor, helmets and other equipment for warfighters. Col. Robert Mortlock, program manager for the Army's Soldier Protection and Individual Equipment office, spoke with the Federal Drive's Tom Temin and Emily Kopp about the latest efforts on the Army's wardrobe front.
Nationals players hit the fashion show runway Wednesday sporting the team's new uniforms.
The Nationals are ready to put it on display this fall -- it's just not quite the postseason appearance most fans had wanted.