Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: underage drinking
Frederick police say three businesses took the bait when they sent out underage volunteers with a mission to try and buy booze.
Harsher penalties for underage drinking and driving start in Virginia on July 1.
Spring Break is here, and unfortunately it's a time when many teens indulge in underage drinking.
Unfortunately, kids drink alcohol, but a new survey highlights just how young they start and where they're getting their booze.
The Thirsty Turtle has been slapped with $8,000 in fines for liquor code violations in the last three years and is facing additional citations for serving alcohol to minors following Tuesday's stabbing of four young men in College Park.
If underage University of Maryland students choose to down a few cold ones, there doesn't seem to be a lot standing in their way. One student says the binge drinking on campus is "out of control."
Prom and graduation are times for students to celebrate -- but one local school wants parents to not go overboard in showing kids a good time.