Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: umbrella policy
Certified Financial Planner Nick Onder answers your questions on how to put together a financial checklist.
February 4, 2013
Tags: pay and benefits , financial planning , retirement , Nick Onder , Edward Jones , financial checklist , estate planning , life insurance , disability insurance , healthcare plan , long term care insurance , Bob Leins , For Your Benefit
Edward Jones Financial Advisor and Certified Financial Planner John Jilek joins hosts Bob Leins and John Elliott to talk about how to plan for your retirement.
May 16, 2011
Sue Nester, of Trusted Choice, and Billy Simons, an independent agent, discuss why you should review your homeowners insurance annually, the need for an umbrella policy, your liability as a pet owner and other issues.